As you may have seen, Clean Wisconsin has been selected as a finalist in Toyota’s 100 Cars for Good Program. This means we have a 1 in 5 chance to win a Toyota Prius on May 16 that will help us reduce our impact and carry out our statewide work more affordably.
As you may know, our staff is constantly traveling the state to carry out meetings, educational efforts, and on-the-ground projects aimed at cleaning our air and water. Now, we need your help to get us the votes we need to win this car!
Then, to be an even greater help, would you share this simple message with your friends? Taking a couple minutes to share this message will go a long way for our work protecting Wisconsin’s air and water. Thanks in advance!
- Help @CleanWisconsin in its fight for clean water by voting for them today at 100carsforgood.com! #100Cars
- Support @CleanWisconsin by voting at 100carsforgood.com as they compete for a new #Toyota vehicle in #100Cars!
- Can I get a retweet? Vote for @CleanWisconsin in #Toyota’s #100Cars program TODAY! 100carsforgood.com
- Want a cleaner environment? Make sure to vote for @CleanWisconsin TODAY in the #100cars competition: 100carsforgood.com
- Help @CleanWisconsin reduce its environmental footprint to travel around the state. Vote TODAY at 100carsforgood.com! #100cars
- You can help @CleanWisconsin win a #Toyota Prius to support our fight for clean air & water. Vote TODAY: 100carsforgood.com. #100cars
- Support @CleanWisconsin’s work fighting for clean air and water by voting in #Toyota’s #100Cars competition: 100carsforgood.com.
- Spread the word: Vote today for @CleanWisconsin in #Toyota’s #100Cars program. RTs appreciated! 100carsforgood.com
Sample Facebook Posts
- Help in the fight for clean air and water by voting for @CleanWisconsin TODAY in Toyota’s 100 Cars for Good competition! It takes less than 1 minute! 100carsforgood.com
- You’re already on Facebook … why not take 1 minute to vote for Clean Wisconsin NOW in Toyota’s 100 Cars for Good program. 100carsforgood.com. Bonus points to anyone who shares this post!
- Clean Wisconsin is in the running for a new Prius! They are a finalist in Toyota’s 100 Cars for Good program, so give a hand and vote now! Check it out at 100carsforgood.com.
Clean Wisconsin, a Madison-based environmental advocacy nonprofit, is a finalist in Toyota’s 100 Cars for Good program where Toyota gives away 100 cars in 100 days based on votes from the public. A total of 500 nonprofits were selected from more than 4,000 applications nationwide – now, they have a 1 in 5 chance of winning!
Clean Wisconsin is hoping to win a new Prius to help them make an even greater impact on Wisconsin’s environment. If you are not familiar with Clean Wisconsin, they are a 42-year old organization that works to protect and preserve Wisconsin’s air and water. They would use a fuel-efficient Toyota to reduce their impact during trips around the state working to further its mission. This video explains some reasons they make all these trips.
Please vote for Clean Wisconsin today/this WEDNESDAY, May 16. To vote, go 100carsforgood.com, find Clean Wisconsin and vote! Be sure to hit the “VOTE” box under the icon for our organization; it will take you to a confirmation page, where you’ll need to click one more time. *Note that the contest is powered by Facebook, so you’ll need to sign into your Facebook account to vote.
If you are interested in helping more, share this email with your friends, or simply click the sharing icons on our profile at 100carsforgood.com. You can also post about it on your Facebook page, or mention @cleanwisconsin and #100cars on Twitter using your own language and style.
Every vote counts and I appreciate anything you can do to help Clean Wisconsin win a car to make an even greater impact on Wisconsin’s air and water.
Thanks in advance, and let me know if you have any questions!